Did You know? Staging a home can add 6% or more to the asking price.
Strategize. Personalize. Visualize.
About Our Services
Whynot Home Staging & Design offers an array of services to meet your needs
- VACANT or OCCUPIED STAGING: Involves Scope of work assessment, manage and co-ordinate third-party services or trades needed for staging project. Space planning, sourcing and facilitating furniture rental, accessory rentals, and placement of all accessories and wall art/wall decoration, managing and co-ordinating trades and services to complete your staging project and de-staging.
- STAGING ANALYSIS ASSESSMENT: This service is designed for those who wish to take on the task of staging their own home but need recommendations from a fresh eye, and includes a detailed written report on how to get your home market ready.
- COLOUR CONSULTING: Involves the selection of colour schemes that enhance all living spaces. This service includes a colour analysis report, selection of paints colours and finishes and a discount from our highly recommended paint suppliers.
- MISCELLANEOUS – Moving or Staying? Redesign /Interior Decorating: Is ideal for any home or Condo owner who wishes to update their personal living space, this includes the selection of furniture, flooring, wall coverings, accessories, and colours that reflect their personality and tastes.
Advantages of Home Staging
- Creates a home with a large clean and inviting appeal.
- De-clutters living spaces and encourages clients to dispose of, or give away or plan a garage sale for unwanted items.
- Staged homes sell faster and have a high return on investment.
- Creates a more generic space for buyers to envision living in.
- Evaluates repairs needed to improve the home’s interior or curb appeal.